Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is your home childcare licensed? Yes, Teeny Scribbles is licensed and mandated by the Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS).
- What are your business hours? Teeny Scribbles is open Monday thru Thursday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm and Fridays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. We are closed on major holidays and have two weeks of paid vacation.
- Do you offer half-day and part-time care options? Yes, Teeny Scribbles offers a part-time care option with a minimum of three (3) days per week. We also offer morning half-days.
- Is there an application fee? No, there is no application fee.
- What is included in the daily rate? Teeny Scribbles includes diapers, wipes, and homemade organic meals in the daily rate. Training and Swim Diapers are not included.
- Do you offer any enrichment classes? Teeny Scribbles offers music classes once per week, for a small fee. * Our Stomp and Shout Music Classes have been placed on hold, until further notice, due to COVID-19.
- Are you closed on major holidays? Teeny Scribbles is closed on most major holidays. A list of these holidays are found within the family handbook, and are sent to enrolled families at the beginning of the year.
- Are tuition fees due when Teeny Scribbles is closed? Yes, tuition is paid 52 weeks per year.
- Are you and your staff CPR and First Aid certified? Yes, all staff members at Teeny Scribbles are CPR and First Aid certified.