How is Teeny Scribbles Responding to COVID-19?
During the Coronavirus pandemic, we have implemented new procedures to ensure the health and safety of our children, families, and staff members:
- Temperatures are taken every morning at the door. If a child has a temperature of 100.4, they will be sent home, and allowed to return once they are symptom and medication free for 48 hours.
- All toys, child furniture and equipment are systematically cleaned and sanitized throughout the day. Deep cleanings occur at the end of the day, and on weekends.
- Each child's nap and personal items are washed daily to prevent the spread of germs.
- Frequent and proper technique of hand washing is an ongoing occurrence throughout the day.
- No outdoor shoes are allowed. Child and Staff shoes are left outside the front door. Staff wear "indoor only" shoes, and children are changed into a clean pair of socks.
- Program access is limited to enrolled children and staff members until further notice. Quick drop offs and pick ups are offered at the front door.